Friday, April 27, 2007
Fishy Friends & Oval Punch

The swap theme for this Saturdays demo meeting is 'masculine'. I have the hardest time coming up with cards for men, so I am hoping to get a lot of ideas from this swap. This is the card I made for the swap.
Stampin’ Up! © 1990-2007
Stamps: Polka Dot & Paisleys, Fishy Friends, Warmest Regards
Ink: Real Red, Basic Black
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black,
Other: Silver Eyelets, Crimper, Color Pencil


This is a card I demoed a couple weeks ago that I thought would make a great springtime card or a baby card.



Stampin’ Up! © 1990-2007

Stamps: Polka Dot &Paisleys

Ink: Cool Caribbean, Basic Back

Paper: Bashful Blue, Pretty In Pink, Whisper White, Barely Banana

Other: Large Oval Punch, Slit Punch (for ticket corners)

Labels: ,


link | posted by Melissia at 4:01 PM






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.