Sunday, May 27, 2007
Cute Ribbon Storage


How cute is this idea for storing your ribbons?!?! These were made by Angie Kirka. Use something like a large coffee can that has a plastic lid. Remove any labels and prime and paint the lid. Punch holes in the lid with a hole puncher. Cover the can with decorative papers. The only draw back is that you need some room to put all the cans so if you have a lot of ribbon this might not be the best storage solution. Still a great idea!

Labels: ,


link | posted by Melissia at 12:38 PM






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.