Tuesday, June 26, 2007
I Scrapped!

For those of you not in the know, Stampin Up Demo's across the US are anxiously awaiting our shipments of new SU catalogs!! We are expecting them anytime this week and it looks like mine might be arriving tomorrow!! A few have received theirs already and spoilers have been posted in certain parts of cyber world. I am doing my best to avoid those areas because I would like to have my catalog in front of me and see it all for myself.

So, how does one spend their time while they are anxiously awaiting the big brown truck?? Well I have spent it scrapbooking. Yes you read that right. I was busy all weekend in my scrap room turning out layouts left and right. I completed 14 layouts and put the finishing touches on about a half dozen more. I didn't feel like messing with the scanner so I put them up on the fridge and snapped pictures of some of them. (Sorry about the flash reflection in some of them)




Labels:


link | posted by Melissia at 3:31 PM






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.