Monday, July 23, 2007
Luggage Tags

I made these luggage tags using badge tags I picked up at the dollar store in packs of 10. I think they worked perfectly. The holes are already in the top and I tied ribbon through them. Our full address is on the tags, but I photo shopped them out for posting purposes. Here is one side:



This is the other side. I attached them to the suitcase handles using book rings.
Stamps: Garden Whimsy, Crayon Kids (retired)
Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi, Groovy Guava, Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Glorious Green, Lovely Lilac, Only Orange
Paper: Whisper White
Other: Various Ribbon, Badge Tags

Labels:


link | posted by Melissia at 3:30 PM






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.