Wednesday, July 4, 2007
Altered Dominoes

These are little dominoes I stamped. They caught a glare from the flash so they look a little fuzzy. Stamping on domino's is on my list of things to do so I did it. These are really small dominoes I found at one of the dollar stores. I think they would make great pins.


Stampin' Up! ® 1990-2007

Stamps: Very Punny

Ink: Purple, Blue, Black Stazon
Other: Permanent markers and a sanding block to sand the dominoes a little before stamping

Labels:


link | posted by Melissia at 12:21 PM






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.