Saturday, August 25, 2007
For The Bride

This card design is by Janine Tinklenberg.

The torso and bottom of dress where made using her patterns. She used the heart from the SU Daisy Crazy set to make the bodice. I don't have that set so I measured the width and length of the torso and made a heart shape in a print shop program.

The bouquet is the SU circle scallop punch with holes punched around the edge with a 1/8th hole punch. The flower stamp for the bouquet is from the SU Simply Said set.

For the necklace I strung tiny white pearl seed beads onto some thin wire and attached the wire to the back of the bashful blue cardstock.

There is a a piece of white tulle attached to the bottom half of the gown which was a P.I.T.A to attach.

The bodice has opal glitter glue on it for a little sparkle. SU Dazzling Diamonds would work nicely.

Labels:


link | posted by Melissia at 1:39 PM






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.