Sunday, September 30, 2007
It's More Than A Petal

The Pick A Peal set has become one of my all time fave sets from the the catty. It is so much more than a set of flower petals. Take a look at all the things you can make with this glorious set.
*Clicking the pictures should make them larger for viewing.
The sunflower is of course made with the petals as well as the lady bugs wings.



A weepy flower and its leaves.

Card design by Natalie Simmons
The mouses body, tail, ears and even the cheese were all made with pick a petal

Birthday candle flames

Lovely trees

The feathers of a turkey



A beautiful Poinsettia



Heart shaped birthday balloons


Each part of this dragon fly were made with stamps from the pick a petal set except for the anteni.

A tulip and it's leaves

You can also use this set to make a bunny, a carrot, a butterfly, the ears of a dog and I am sure the list can go on.

There are 11 stamps in this set and it sells for $27.95. That is an amazing price for such a versatile set!!

If you would like more information on any of the cards shown here or would like to purchase this stamp set, please email me mstockett@gmail.com

Labels:


link | posted by Melissia at 3:46 PM






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.