Saturday, October 6, 2007
20% Savings For World Cardmaking Day

Today is world card making day, and to celebrate Stampin Up is offering 20% off all of their Simply Sent card making kits. The kits can be found starting on page 12 of the current catalog. You can view them in the online catalog by clicking here.

There are 5 different kits which contain everything you need to make 10, 12 or 20 cards depending on which kit you purchase. Stamps come already pre cut so you only need to mount them. Everything come packaged in a cute box and would make a great gift!

This special runs through October 8th so you need to act fast! Email me mstockett@gmail.com if you would like to purchase one of these lovely sets.

To learn more about World Card Making Day check click HERE. You will find information, samples and ideas.

Labels:


link | posted by Melissia at 11:00 AM






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.