Monday, October 22, 2007
Away, But Working

I know, I know, it has been a week since I have shared anything. I have been busy though working on cards and projects for a workshop I did this past weekend. So now that it is over I can share.

This first card is a double slider card.


When you pull the tab the back card comes out from between the green cardstock and the front card slides out with it from behind the blue cardstock.

SU products used on this card are Cardstock: Wild Wasabi, Bayou Blue, Purely Pomegranate, Groovy Guava, and Whisper White. Ink: Wild Wasabi, Bayou Blue, Purely Pomegranate, Groovy Guava and Old Olive. Stamps: Garden Whimsy and a flower from Simply Said. Other: Stampin Dimensionals, word window punch and the round tab punch.

The next card was CASED from Erika Martin.

Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal, Pixie Pink, Almost Amethyst, Barely Banana, Whisper White. Ink: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal, Pixie Pink, Almost Amethyst, Yo Yo Yellow, Mellow Moss. Stamps: Double Line Doodle, Happy Everything. Other: Circle punch, mini silver brads, ribbon.

Magic Color Slider Card is what you call this next one. The image in the window is black and white. When you pull up on the tab the black and white image becomes colored and there is an added image around the heart. If you are in the area and interested in learning how to make this card, please leave me a comment or drop me an email and let me know. If a few people are interested I will offer it as a class.


Cardstock: Almost Amethyst, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Pretty In Pink. Ink: White Craft, Black StazOn, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Almost Amethyst. Stamps: Simply Said, Happy Everything. Other: Transparency, ribbon, square punch, round tab punch, colored pencils.

Labels:


link | posted by Melissia at 12:41 PM






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.