Thursday, October 4, 2007
File Folder Book

This is made from a standard letter size manila envelope. It's not quite finished though. I will be adding decorated sheets of cardstock to put in inside the pockets. I was drawing a creative blank as to what I wanted these sheets to look like so I will have to come back to the project.
You can decorate these for Christmas card/gift planners. Label the sheets for the pockets with WHISH LIST, GIFTS, CARDS SENT, CARDS RECEIVED. You can make it like an album and add pictures to it, or do it in journal format and add sheets for family stories, memories etc.. It can hold favorite recipes, put various gift cards in it and give it as a gift. Again, another project with endless possibilities.

Labels:


link | posted by Melissia at 1:23 PM






1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Mel, I enjoying this blog - I love it. I think this is what I need for inspiration again!

I plan on scrap lifting a few things ;-)

October 4, 2007 at 4:22 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.