Monday, October 8, 2007
Gettin' Buggy With It

I've been playing with the little bug today - that would be my Cricut machine. This is the card I made in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month.



The SU supplies used were pretty in pink card stock and a sentiment from garden whimsy. I brushed a thin coat of crystal effects over the ribbon and sprinkled it with some glitter.


The pattern paper is from DCWV Nana's Kids collection. The ribbon was made using the ampersand from the George & Basic Shapes cartridge with the extras cut off. Letter beads where strung on white wire and glued to the ribbon.

This next project is a little boxy type thing I made for some pumpkin marshmallows. I am not real happy with the final product so this may get revisited.

The SU products used were only orange, basic black and glorious green card stock. I stamped the outside of the card stock with a stamp from basic backgrounds using basic black ink. I scallop punched basic black and used the white gel pen to add dots.

The pumpkin was made with the doodlecharms cartridge.

On the inside I used a square punch for the window and placed the wrapped candy behind it.

This next project doesn't have any SU product on it, but it's too cute not to share. This is a 8x10 canvas that I painted black. Every part of the bug was made using the George & Basic Shapes cartridge as well as the word CRICUT. I pieced him together and glued him to the canvas. I will be hanging him in my scrap room for inspiration to use my Cricut more.

Labels: , , ,


link | posted by Melissia at 4:28 PM






2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

All of these are great!

I love the Bug! I need to make some more things to hang in my room too ;-)

October 9, 2007 at 4:15 PM 

Blogger Melissia had this to say:

Thanks :o)

October 10, 2007 at 1:27 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.