Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Halloween Treat

Isn't this the cutest? I saw these floating around blog land and just had to make one. It is wrapped around a small Kit Kat bar.

The Stampin' Up! products I used are Wild Wasabi, Basic Black and Whisper White card stock. I inked around the nose with some Wild Wasabi ink to make it stand out a bit.

I used decorative edge scissors to cut the hair. The shapes were cut with the Cricut machine using George & Basic Shapes cartridge. The white ovals are 1". Black circles are 1" on the sign feature. The nose is 2.5" on the sign feature. I used SU Basic Black marker to make his mouth.


These are definitely going in the Halloween treat bags for Cameron's class.

Frankensmiley

Labels: ,


link | posted by Melissia at 1:22 PM






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.