Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Paper Pine Cone

These have been all over the Internet among paper crafters. It is a 3 inch Styrofoam ball (I picked up 2 for $1 at Dollar Tree). 4 coordinating sheets of 6x6 paper cut into 1 x 2 inch strips. The paper is folded to make a point and are attached to the pine cone in rows with straight pins. Some sheer ribbon was added to the top for decoration and hanging.

If you would be interested in taking a class to learn how to make these using Stampin Up Designer Series paper, please contact me.

Labels: ,


link | posted by Melissia at 12:15 PM






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.