Thursday, October 4, 2007
Paper Punch Ring

We had a demonstrators meeting recently where we punched and labeled all 36 paper punches currently available through Stampin' Up! I have had a laminater for years and finally decided to put it to use. Using business card size laminating sheets, I ran each punched paper through the machine, hole punched them and stuck them on a ring. Now I have a better visual for my customers when they are interested in a punch from the book.
This also comes in handy when trying to find words or pictures that will fit in a certain punch. You just place the punched card over a stamp in the catalog and see if it will fit. I laminated mine to keep it durable for customers. If you don't have a machine, you can still punch scrap pieces of card stock, or a 4 1/4 x 5 1/5 piece of cardstock and put it in a clear envelope. A rectangle piece of cardstock punched and doubled as a book mark for your catalog works too.

I also participated in a Designer Series Paper buy with my upline. I have a sampling of each piece of DSP that SU sells and I laminated a portion of each one of those as well. Again, it is a good visual for myself and customers. The pictures of the DSP in the catalog do nothing for me. Being able to look at actual samples is much more impressive to me.


Labels:


link | posted by Melissia at 1:01 PM






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.