Wednesday, October 31, 2007
S'more Please

I saw a card that Tracy Harp made with this little S'more man on it and just had to make one myself!
Stampin Up Products used were Cardstock: Creamy Carmel, Close To Cocoa, Whisper White, Brocade Blue and Bashful Blue. Ink: White Craft and Creamy Carmel. Stamps: Sincere Salutations. Other: Square Punches, Word Window Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Close To Cocoa, Basic Black, Only Orange markers, finger daubers.

Pattern paper is from DCWV and some random blue gingham ribbon.

Labels:


link | posted by Melissia at 2:14 PM






1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

This is too cute!

November 3, 2007 at 6:42 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.