Friday, October 12, 2007
Some Handy Charts

I tried to produce something in my scrap room today to show, but the creativeness is just not there today. I was trying to make a candy wrapper for some mini Hershey bars and after the 4th try I gave up. I am going to put together 2 Boo Baskets to give out this weekend so I will have something to show tomorrow.

Today I will give you some documents to save or print out. A lot of people find uses for DMC embroidery floss on their cards and projects. Here is a list of DMC floss numbers that match SU colors.
If you have some of the SU fabulous Designer Series Paper, here is a document that matches the colors in those papers to the Cardstock colors.

Have you checked out the Ribbon Originals? These sets of ribbon are so pretty and fun to use! Here is a list of SU colors that coordinate with each ribbon for all the Ribbon Originals. They are separated by "Ribbon Family".

Labels: ,


link | posted by Melissia at 2:08 PM






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.