Thursday, October 25, 2007
Some Older Cards & Techniques

I have been working on Halloween treat bags this week and I will post pictures when I get them all together. In the mean time here are some older cards I have made. I have many new readers that might like to see them.

This was done using the smackin acetate technique (for the background around the tree). Color acetate with various coordinating colors of markers, mist it with water and press it to light cardstock.


This is the reflections technique. Stamp image on cardstock. Stamp image again on acetate, flip over and turn acetate upside down. Line up the bottom of the trees on the acetate with the bottom of trees on the cardstock and press the acetate. This will make a faint print on the cardstock. Color reflection lightly.


This technique is called polished stone. Lightly soak the bottom of a cotton ball with rubbing alcohol. Drop one drop of reinker in a couple different colors onto the wet cotton ball with the drops close together. Press cotton ball to glossy cardstock and give a little twist of the cotton ball. Pick up and put back down in another spot and repeat.



This is a card I made for a friends birthday. I cut 2 slits in the front to slide a matching bookmark through. This is the front of the card.

Labels: ,


link | posted by Melissia at 7:37 PM






1 Comments:
Blogger chenlili had this to say:

2016-4-29 xiaobao
lebron 12
coach outlet
gucci handbags
nike roshe runs
coach factory outlet
michael kors outlet
nike air jordan
michael kors handbags
michael kors outlet
nike free run 2
nike air huarache
cheap nfl jerseys
kate spade outlet
jordan 3
polo ralph lauren outlet
beats headphones
hollister outlet
louis vuitton handbags
hollister
louis vuitton outlet
coach outlet
ralph lauren outlet
ray ban sunglasses
oakley sunglasses
coach factory outlet
cheap jordan shoes
michael kors outlet
tory burch outlet
rolex watches
rolex watches
retro jordans
kevin durant shoes
nike factory outlet
louis vuitton
ray ban
supra sneakers
louis vuitton outlet

April 28, 2016 at 11:58 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.