Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Who Wants Free Stamp Money????

I only have half of my 20/20 board filled and I am itching to give this money away!!! Here's how it works. For $1 you can purchase a numbered square that someone hasn't already claimed. There is no limit to the number of squares you can buy. When the board is full I will have my daughter draw a number from a hat and that person wins $20.00 in Stampin Up product of their choice. You do not need to be a regular customer of mine, nor do you need to live locally to play, but your $20 of free product has to be placed through me. You can purchase squares by sending a check or paying with non credit card paypal. The following numbers are available:

3 - 4 - 7 - 8 - 10 - 11 - 14 - 16 - 17 - 20

Labels:


link | posted by Melissia at 2:02 PM






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.