Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Turkey Bags

I made these for the ladies at work. I filled them with different flavors of Hershey Kisses.

Stampin Up products used:
Paper: Bayou Blue, Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate, Only Orange, Apricot Appeal
Ink: Basic Black, Apricot Appeal
Stamp Sets: Pick A Petal, Simply Said (flower print on the bags stamped in Apricot Appeal - hard to see in pic)
Other: 1 1/4 circle punch, 1 1/2 circle punch, large oval punch, word window punch for feet

Non SU products: Yellow cardstock, googly eyes, bag tempplate found online

Labels: ,


link | posted by Melissia at 3:45 PM






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.