Sunday, December 16, 2007
Christmas Card

This years Christmas card


Stamp Sets: Lovely As A Tree, It's Snow Time, The "Happy Holidays" was a former hostess set that I can't name off hand right now.

Ink: Handsome Hunter, Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Craft White.

Markers: Brilliant Blue, Yo Yo Yellow, Real Red, Only Orange.

You can't tell from photo, but the snow on the ground is Aleen's dimensional craft paint. I used various off brand cardstock because I waited too long to decide what I was doing to order SU paper for it. Snowflake brad and some hemp complete the card.

Labels: ,


link | posted by Melissia at 7:55 PM






1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

I love this year's card. I had been trying to figure out what you had used for the snow - pretty cool!

December 18, 2007 at 2:30 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.