Saturday, December 1, 2007
Stampin Up 2007 Retired Stamp List

The anticipated list is out!! Click HERE to see what sets will be going away for ever.

You have until January 1st to purchase any of the sets on the list. After the 1st you will no longer be able to get these sets through Stampin Up. Contact me today to place your order!!

The retired list for accessories will be out December 10th, so be sure to check back for that list! Retired accessories are limited to supply on hand from SU, so once they sell out they are gone!


link | posted by Melissia at 9:07 AM






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.