Friday, February 15, 2008
Sisterhood of the Blogging Stampers-12

Okay I am going to give this Sisterhood thing a shot.

I am Melissia. I became a Stampin Up demo a little over a year ago and God Bless my 3 great friends for keeping me in business. The job part of it started to take away from the fun of stamping for me so right now I am just enjoying having *my* stamping time back and my friends are continuing to help me keep my demo status. This blog started out as a tool to help with my SU sales, but that is no longer the case. I feel free again to spend money on things that are not SU and you will see various products used in my crafting here. I also scrapbook and do other paper crafting.

Labels:


link | posted by Melissia at 4:44 PM






7 Comments:
Blogger Dawn had this to say:

WHOO HOO! I am so glad you decided to join us!

I'm not sure if we have to wait until our group is full before we start swaps, challenges, RAKS and other things - we'll figure it out :-)We will learn it all together!

February 15, 2008 at 6:06 PM 

Blogger Elisabeth had this to say:

Welcome Melissia!!! Glad you joined!! We (the 4 of us) need to get together soon and scrap/card make or just to shoot the shit. =)

February 15, 2008 at 6:15 PM 

Blogger Rachel Webber had this to say:

Welcome to the sisterhood Melissia - I love your blog. I had thought about becoming a SU demonstrator here in the UK, but thought that the work side might take away from the fun. Glad I read your blog before I did it!

Look forward to getting to know you

February 17, 2008 at 7:12 AM 

Blogger craftyrachel had this to say:

Welcome! Glad to have you with us. I'm a CTMH consultant, so I totally know what you mean about the pressure of sales and business. I too plan to use more than CTMH products on the blog. In fact I just ordered some Bellas! Have you seen them? So cute!

Oh, and send me an email at divastamps at myctmh dot com. We have some SBS-12 business to take care of!

Hugs!

February 18, 2008 at 10:41 AM 

Blogger Sarah had this to say:

Another Sister here!

Your cards are amazing! I look forward to seeing more of them and getting to know you.

xx :0)

February 18, 2008 at 1:39 PM 

Blogger Hels Sheridan had this to say:

Hiya ...yet another sister popping in to say HI!! Loving the designs on your Blog xx

February 18, 2008 at 1:52 PM 

Blogger Tracy K had this to say:

Another sister just saying Hi. Love your cards. Look forward to gettig to know you.

February 21, 2008 at 3:11 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.