Monday, February 18, 2008
Successful Scrap Time! (Lots of Pics)

I have been busy playing in my scraproom this weekend. I have fallen behind on layouts over the past year and half and I am on a mission to get caught back up. Sunday I spent the entire day scrapping away. I had today off, but my daughter had school so I was planning on spending all day locked up in my room again, but I needed to make a trip to a couple of the craft stores. I needed a new cricut cutting mat, new blade and cutting mat for my cutterpede and a couple other extras. Then it was nearly time for lunch so I went to Chappy's with hubby and by the time I got back I had 2 hours to work.

I did 16 and a half layouts over the course of 2 days and I stamped a card! I feel like I am on a roll and would love another day or two off work so I can scrap at home in peace. LOL! I guess I will just have to spend a little bit of time each night this week working on something and hopefully my creative juices will keep flowing through the weekend and I can get more layouts done!

I have missed working on scrapbook layouts and it feels great to be getting caught up again! Here are some of the ones I did. I put them up on the fridge to take pictures so the quality isn't the greatest.








Labels:


link | posted by Melissia at 5:35 PM






2 Comments:
Blogger Dawn had this to say:

great layouts Mel! You definitely were on a roll - Keep it up!

Pretty cool card too!

February 19, 2008 at 10:14 AM 

Blogger Jami had this to say:

good job on your layouts. Very pretty.

February 29, 2008 at 6:49 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.