Thursday, March 20, 2008
Easter Treats

I made these little baskets for the ladies at work and my daughters teacher. The baskets are made from 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 cardstock. The handle is 1/4 x 7. I used SU Yo Yo Yellow, Only Orange, Pixie Pink, Lovely Lilac. I added the white dots with a gel pen. The scallop punch is from SU and the circle that I stamped is a 1 1/4" circle I cut with my cricut. The bunny stamp is from inky antics and the little duck is a dollar stamp from Michaels. I added some green grass and filled them with chocolate eggs.



I made these for my daughters kindy class. Very simply done. The bunny is a cricut cut, the happy Easter is a dollar stamp from ACM.


Labels: ,


link | posted by Melissia at 9:29 PM






7 Comments:
Blogger Sarah had this to say:

These are brilliant! You are a very talented lady and I envy the lucky receipents!!! :0P

Have a good easter.

xx :0)

March 22, 2008 at 4:33 AM 

Blogger Jami had this to say:

Love it!!! Very cute idea.

March 24, 2008 at 11:24 AM 

Blogger Wendy had this to say:

Too cute, I love the little baskets.

March 24, 2008 at 11:31 AM 

Blogger Rachel Webber had this to say:

Wow! these are lovely, I'm going to have to try out the baskets (shame I've missed Easter now!)

March 24, 2008 at 2:17 PM 

Blogger Liz had this to say:

What a great idea! And I love those little baskets :)

Liz x

March 24, 2008 at 2:59 PM 

Blogger Elisabeth had this to say:

Uber cuteness!!

They (pink petticoat) are images that you print and then you can color them. But you need to print them using a laserjet printer.

March 25, 2008 at 4:24 PM 

Blogger MelissaS had this to say:

Very cute treat baskets! I love the bunny peeking over the edge :)
Melissa (SBS12)

March 28, 2008 at 9:25 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.