Monday, April 28, 2008
Card Making Day

It's a state holiday so I am off today!! I got in my scraproom this morning and was able to do 2 cards.

This is my Mothers Day card for my mom.
Cardstock: SU Pretty In Pink, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana
Stamp: Inky Antics colored with water color pencils and SU blender pens
Pattern Paper: Flowers-DCWV Spring, Pink Gingham is stuff I had in my scrap box
Embellishments: Bazzill White flower, MM Green mini brad, store bought green ribbon



This is a Birthday card for my dad. I never work with this colors, but was looking for something manly. I like how it turned out.
Cardstock: Cream
Pattern Paper: DCWV
Ink: SU Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip
Stamp: SU So Many Scallops
SU Scallop punch

Labels:


link | posted by Melissia at 1:11 PM






8 Comments:
Blogger Adriann had this to say:

Love the bunny card. Too cute!!

April 29, 2008 at 5:50 PM 

Blogger Annapurna had this to say:

Love the clean lines and colors on this card.

April 29, 2008 at 10:23 PM 

Blogger Jami had this to say:

Very cute, I love the bunny.

April 30, 2008 at 9:04 AM 

Blogger craftyrachel had this to say:

Love the card for your dad. The colors are great and your composition is wonderful! Nice job!

May 2, 2008 at 7:09 PM 

Blogger Rachel Webber had this to say:

Beautiful cards - love the bunny

May 5, 2008 at 6:31 AM 

Blogger Tracy K had this to say:

Love the cards and the bunny one is so cute.

May 10, 2008 at 2:40 AM 

Blogger Rosie had this to say:

Cute bunny, but I love Dad's card!

May 10, 2008 at 12:03 PM 

Blogger Dawn had this to say:

well, I thought I had posted on your cards :9 both are totally cute. I love the bunny!

May 23, 2008 at 11:12 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.