Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Clearing Out

I am cleaning out my stamp room and just getting started on this big task. Check back every couple of days if you are looking for something. I might have it for sale.

Price do not include shipping.




Stampin Around handle and retired watercolor joy wheel - Never been used

Price: $9.00



Stampin Up Retired Stamp Sets

Double Line Doodles - $18.00

A Tree For All Seasons- $8.00

Made From Scratch- $5.00

Mini Messages- $5.00

It's A Date- $13.00

Borders Mini- $10.00

Word By Word- $15.00

Stampin Up Current Sets

Word Search- $15.00

Polka Dots & Paisley- $16.00

Perennial Favorites- $10.00

All In A Row- $17.00

If you would like to see pictures of any of these drop a comment or email me


link | posted by Melissia at 7:47 PM






5 Comments:
Blogger Jami had this to say:

I've been wanting loads of love for a while. Does that price include shipping?

April 26, 2008 at 7:50 AM 

Blogger Jami had this to say:

ok, it doesn't. I just looked again. Can you email me? Peanut92698@yahoo.com

April 26, 2008 at 7:51 AM 

Blogger Adriann had this to say:

I would love the souffle pens and the ink pads, if they are still available.

April 29, 2008 at 6:10 PM 

Blogger Annapurna had this to say:

I can't seem to find my catalog. Do you have pictures of these things somewhere? I will try to find the catalog too.

April 29, 2008 at 10:47 PM 

Blogger Melissia had this to say:

Anna I emailed you some pics to the email address on your blog.

May 1, 2008 at 4:34 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.