Thursday, April 17, 2008
New Sizes

I finally got a chance to go back to the new Michael's store today and spent about an hour walking around. I have a little extra spending money and a 50% off coupon and I could find nothing that I really just had to have. It always happens like that. If I was broke with no coupon I would have found plenty I things I wanted.
Anyhow, I went down one last aisle and made an interesting find. Clear envelopes in about 8 different sizes ranging from 2x2 to 12x12. I love to put my cards in the clear envies that Stampin up sells and I have been wanting to try different size cards, but didn't know what kind of envie to put them in. So I chose a 3 5/16"X5 1/8" envie and a 5 7/8"X4 1/2" envie. Here are the cards I made tonight to fit those sizes.



All the envelopes are 2.99 a pack no matter what size you get. The difference is in the number of envelopes in each pack. The smaller envies I got had 50 to a pack and the larger size had 35 in a pack. I have a 20% off entire purchase coupon that I think I am going to go back and use to get a few more different sizes.

Labels:


link | posted by Melissia at 10:33 PM






6 Comments:
Blogger Annapurna had this to say:

Beautiful cards! Thanks for the tip on the clear envelopes. I have been looking for them too.

April 18, 2008 at 9:26 AM 

Blogger Just Tracys Crafts had this to say:

Nice bright cards, I especially like the top one.

Tracyx

April 19, 2008 at 2:27 AM 

Blogger Liz had this to say:

I love these cards Melissia! The top one is my favourite too :)

Liz (sbs12)

April 20, 2008 at 4:42 AM 

Blogger Rachel Webber had this to say:

Great cards, beautiful summery colours - perhaps the weather may catch up some time soon!

April 20, 2008 at 2:39 PM 

Blogger Rachel Webber had this to say:

Great cards, beautiful summery colours - perhaps the weather may catch up some time soon!

April 20, 2008 at 2:40 PM 

Blogger Jami had this to say:

Beautiful cards. Where is the apples and buck from?

April 22, 2008 at 8:23 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.