Saturday, May 24, 2008
Mini Paint Can

This is a mini clear paint can I found at AC Moore. It was part of my nieces birthday gift. I am not real happy with how I decorated, but still think it is cute. It is a scrap piece of colored striped paper that is on the inside of the can. I used letter stickers for the name put on the outside. The flags at the top are a border sticker, also on the outside. And I wrapped the red ribbon around the outside and fixed it with double sided tape. I added 2 small flower charms to the handle. A bazzill white flower is attached to the lid with a self sticking red button in the center.

Oh and I filled it with bubble gum balls.

Labels: ,


link | posted by Melissia at 10:15 AM






5 Comments:
Blogger simplyfairies had this to say:

Fab blog with lots of insiration going on here!!!

May 25, 2008 at 3:55 AM 

Blogger Liz had this to say:

Aw this is so cute! Love the funky colours :D

Liz x

May 26, 2008 at 3:36 AM 

Blogger Jami had this to say:

That is do cute! I love the bright colors.

May 27, 2008 at 6:51 AM 

Blogger Elisabeth had this to say:

That is adorable!!!

May 27, 2008 at 12:02 PM 

Blogger Annapurna had this to say:

very cute! It even looks like the bucket itself has earrings on it. Love the new look of your blog.

June 6, 2008 at 3:01 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.