Tuesday, June 10, 2008
New Stamp Shelves

A while back I had posted about this craigslist find:

It is a book display case that I got for $7.00. I finally got around to doing something with it this past weekend. I went to Home Depot and bought 3 foot by 3 inch pieces of wood and some L brackets. The wood is attached with the L brackets behind the wooden dowels that were already on the shelf unit so you can't really see them in the picture. So I added 4 more shelves to the unit which are holding my stamps. The other shelves hod ink pads, embossing powder, glitter etc..

I keep all my seasonal stamps on the original shelves that I had made for all my Non SU stamps. Here is a picture of the top half of the wall with those shelves.

Labels:


link | posted by Melissia at 4:41 PM






1 Comments:
Blogger raybanoutlet001 had this to say:

coach outlet online
polo ralph lauren
polo ralph lauren outlet
skechers shoes
ugg boots
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses
replica watches
pandora jewelry
christian louboutin shoes

July 31, 2017 at 8:14 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.