Sunday, July 20, 2008
Totally Unrelated

I am selling a pink and purple Vsmile game system (hooks to the TV) with controller and 7 games. It will come with instruction booklets for the system and each game (except for one as noted below). My daughter played this at ages 3 and 4 so that is the game level of the games that you will get. The system is for children ages 3-8.

Dora Fix It Adventure
Bert & Ernie Imagination Adventure
Toys Story 2 Operation Rescue Woody
Little Mermaid Ariel's Majestic Journey
Bob The Builder Bob's Busy Day
Finding Nemo (missing instruction book)
Alphabet Park Adventure

Runs on 3 "C" batteries or you can purchase a AC Adaptor for $9.99 or less in stores.

Everything is in excellent condition! Current retail price for everything you see here is around $170.00. I am selling for $80.00. Priority shipping within the US is FREE.

Email me if you are interested mstockett@gmail.com




Labels:


link | posted by Melissia at 11:55 AM






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.