Saturday, August 30, 2008
5 Day Challenge - Day 1


It's late in the evening, but I finished my project for day 1 of the 5 day challenge. I made some treat boxes for my daughter to take to school on Tuesday for her birthday. This is the first time I have done this little triangle box. Because I had to do so many and they are for 1st graders I figured I would keep them very simple. They are filled with Hershey Kisses.

I used white cardstock and some colored cardstock from the bold brights SU family along with matching SU ink. The cupcake image is from the Michaels clear $1 stamp sets. I have tons of these and this is the first time I have used one. The scallop circle is an SU punch and the star background stamp I used I think is now a retired SU set.

Labels: ,


link | posted by Melissia at 11:55 PM






5 Comments:
Blogger The Crafty Den had this to say:

These are sooo cute. How did you make the triangle boxes? Maybe a tutorial is needed *wink*. Lots of love, Denise x

August 31, 2008 at 8:45 AM 

Blogger Dawn had this to say:

cute treat boxes! I am sure the kids will love'em!

August 31, 2008 at 12:52 PM 

Blogger Elisabeth had this to say:

Cute treat boxes!!

September 1, 2008 at 8:54 AM 

Blogger craftyrachel had this to say:

So cute! And the more I see the SU scalloped circle punch, the more I need -- um, want -- it.

September 2, 2008 at 4:01 PM 

Blogger Jami had this to say:

Cute. I love the cupcake.

September 6, 2008 at 7:46 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.