Thursday, August 14, 2008
Appreciate It

Thanks for the comments and emails in regards to post the other day. I appreciate the kind thoughts.

I have done a little playing in my craft room and hope to continue with it this weekend. I have to make invitations for my daughters birthday party and I am really excited to do that. Maybe that will keep my energy and ambition up to get some more scrapbook pages done. I need to start thinking about Christmas cards as well.

I also hope to get around to viewing blogs this weekend. I didn't get to that last weekend as I hoped.


link | posted by Melissia at 5:43 PM






1 Comments:
Blogger Dawn had this to say:

hoping you are doing better. sending you hugs.

I love the cow card/balloons and the strawberry box - very nice and creative. I love how the balloons sparkle. I haven't been in my craft room in awhile, hope to get motivated later this weekend.

thanks again for my b'day card - I love it!

August 16, 2008 at 5:24 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.