Thursday, August 7, 2008
I'm Going To Try

Although the little voice in my head tells me to go in my craft room and DO SOMETHING, my heart has just not been in it. Frown My heart has not been up to a lot of things these past several months. It is a very frustrating feeling for those of you who have never experienced such a battle within yourself. For those who have had such experience, I am sure you know exactly what I am talking about.

I am really going to try and get something made this weekend. I have been wanting to do a candy purse and some more layouts. We will see what happens. No matter what I will get around to blog visiting by the end of the weekend. I am way behind on seeing all the goodies that I am sure you all have been busy making!


link | posted by Melissia at 11:15 PM






3 Comments:
Blogger Annapurna had this to say:

Hi Melissia, Hope you are ok. Anything you want to talk about, feel free to send me an email by replying to this comment. I know we all need a listening ear at times and I will try my best to listen, even though I think I have ADD :-)

Take a long brisk walk and that will make you feel a lot better. Talk soon. Hugs. Anna

August 8, 2008 at 11:24 AM 

Blogger craftyrachel had this to say:

I'm so sorry you are going through a rough patch right now. It's crazy how the goings-on in one's head can really put creativity on the back burner. It's ok, though...

One thing that helps me through yuckiness is this: You can't get over something or just go around it. You just have to go through it, even though that is seemingly the hardest way to the other side.

Let me know if you need a listening ear (or reading eye, as the case may be!).

August 14, 2008 at 10:20 AM 

Blogger Hels Sheridan had this to say:

Big hugs hun, I know exactly what you mean, but believe me, it does get better...and it does get easier to cope too...Anna and Rachel are so right...hoping you feeling better soon and it is lovley to see you crafting again ... hugs xx

August 18, 2008 at 6:32 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.