Thursday, August 14, 2008
Quick Projects

In an attempt to get myself back into some paper crafting, I grabbed some scrap paper and tried my hand at these 2 projects.

This little candy purse is real quick and easy to do. You fill it with small candies (this one has Skittles). The ribbon on this looks blue on my screen, but it is certainly celery green from SU.



Paper: Old Olive CS, Summer Picnic DSP, Real Red & Whisper White CS
Stamps: Tart & Tangy
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive
SU Products: Scallop Punch, Circle Punch, White Gel Pen, Clear Envelope, Certainly Celery Ribbon
Other: Small hole punch from ribbon, Skittles candy


This next little bit of a project it a paper strawberry box. I followed a template to cut the strawberry and the leaf. You could fit one or two Hershey kisses in this one. If I were going to make them to give to someone I would make the template a little bigger and fill them with more candies. The box is closed using the ribbon and then threaded through the leaf and tied off.
I used paper and ribbon from a stash of scraps I had.



Labels: ,


link | posted by Melissia at 5:15 PM






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.