Thursday, August 14, 2008
Recent Birthday Cards

(Sorry for the glare on the cow from my flash) This card is for a 2 year old who loves cows.
I made this card using a 3D cow sticker and chick from Sandylion Essentials. I cut the sun, sign, grass and balloons using various cricut cartridges. I covered the balloons in Stickles and used embroidery thread for the strings. I sponged Bashful Blue for the sky using a circle scallop punch for a template to make the clouds.



I made this card for my friend Dawn for her birthday.

Paper: Green Gable, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White CS, Pattern Paper from DCWV
Stamp: Changito B-Day from Stampendous
Other: Dots embossing folder for Cuttlebug, Misc. Ribbon, Turquoise Button, Stickles

Labels:


link | posted by Melissia at 5:29 PM






2 Comments:
Blogger Annapurna had this to say:

There are way too cute! Beautiful baloons and the flower you made with ribbon

August 16, 2008 at 9:04 AM 

Blogger Unknown had this to say:

oh I love the cows balloons...so much fun!

August 22, 2008 at 5:07 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.