Tuesday, September 2, 2008
5 Day Challenge - Day 3


Well I didn't get to my craft room yesterday for day 3, but it wasn't because I was lazy and/or unmotivated. I was feeling crappy and decided to do a total clean up/out/organization of my daughters room and it literally took all day (mostly because I was moving so slow from lack of feel good energy). I still plan to do 5 days of projects, it's just going to take 6 days to do them.
Roll

Today my project was pretty simple, but I have been non stop going from 6:30am until right now (at 9:30pm). It's my daughters 6th birthday today and I only had time today to decorate a gift bag for one of her gifts. I thought I had some white paper bags, but I didn't so I had to use a brown one. I cut the cupcake and letters with my cricut and added some stickles baby blue glitter to the cupcake which is a little hard to see in the picture.

And does it count that I wrapped another gift in 12x12 scrapbook paper? Teethy

Labels:


link | posted by Melissia at 9:22 PM






3 Comments:
Blogger Dawn had this to say:

Love the cupcake! I will say yes it counts that you wrapped the present in scrapbook paper;-)

Happy Birthday Cam!

September 3, 2008 at 8:33 AM 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

2015-10-5 xiaozhengm
louis vuitton outlet stores
coach factory outlet
Red Bottom Shoes Christian Louboutin
canada goose outlet usa
timberland boots for men
Authentic Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet
Louis Vuitton Outlet Factory Online
oakley sunglasses,oakley vault,prescription sunglasses,polarized sunglasses,aviator sunglasses,spy sunglasses,oakleys,oakley canada,cheap oakley sunglasses,oakley frogskins,oakley holbrook,cheap sunglasses,wayfarer sunglasses,oakley standard issue,fake oakleys,oakley glasses,oakley.com,oakley prescription glasses,oakley goggles,sunglasses for men,oakley gascan,oakley store,oakleys sunglasses
Nike Lebron James Shoes For Sale
Outlet Michael Kors Online
Coach Outlet Official Website
toms
jordans for sale
cheap jerseys
michael kors handbags
Air Jordan 3 "Infrared 23"
ugg sale
michael kors outlet
canada goose jackets
celine bag
Toms Shoes Sale Clearance
nike trainers
Coach Factory Online Outlet Cheap Purses
UK Louis Vuitton Handbag Outlet
Authentic Gucci Factory Outlet
louis vuitton handbags
Louis Vuitton Bags Original
michael kors uk
Michael Kors Handbags Factory Outlet
abercrombie and fitch
louis vuitton handbags
nike free run 2,nike free runs,nikes,nike air max 95,nike high tops,air force 1,nike pegasus
Hollister Shirts For Women

October 4, 2015 at 10:59 PM 

Blogger Unknown had this to say:

nike free run womens
nike free 3.0
black christian louboutin
Red Bottom Shoes
mbt canada
mbt shoes outlet
fitflop.com
fitflops sale
Nike Kobe 9
All Balck Huarache
christian louboutin store
louboutin shoes
jordan 13
cheap jordans for sale
Jordan 11 Retro 72 10
Jordan 11 Concord
online outlet stores
coach outlet online coach factory outlet
kate spade new york
kate spade handbags outlet
2015 michael kors outlet
Michael Kors Cheap
michael kors bag
Michael Kors Christmas
michael kors jet set tote
michael kors tote
michael kors Chicago Premium Outlets
michael kors Premium Outlets
macys michael kors
Michael Kors Outlet Online Store
jordan shoes
jordan retro 7

April 6, 2016 at 1:27 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.