Wednesday, September 3, 2008
5 Day Challenge - Day 4

Here is what I have been working on this evening. These will be the treat bags my daughter will give to her birthday guests at her bowling party this weekend. You see it is a bowling ball, right? Ignoring You

I used small black paper bags that I cut down a little bit. Using my cricut I cut 5 inch circles out of black cardstock and cut them off at the bottom so the bag sat flat. The 'holes' are 1 inch circles that were also cut with the cricut with the silhouette feature. The handle is a 1" x 11" strip of black cardstock.

The bags will hold Hello Kitty treats and candy for the girls and Spider-Man treats and candy for the boys.

Labels: ,


link | posted by Melissia at 9:40 PM






3 Comments:
Blogger Elisabeth had this to say:

How creative!!

September 3, 2008 at 10:06 PM 

Blogger Dawn had this to say:

That is a great idea! WTG on your 5 day challenge - YAY!

September 4, 2008 at 2:46 PM 

Blogger Annapurna had this to say:

Oooh! Very nice! Creative you are fer shure :-)

September 5, 2008 at 2:55 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.