Sunday, September 14, 2008
Handmade Edible


This is not scrap related, but it is something I made. I ordered a 24 piece cupcake cake from Wal-Mart. Using a chocolate candy mold I made the bowling pins and balls with white and milk chocolate (they are 2 separate pieces) and stuck them in the cupcakes. The red lines on the pin were made by adding red food coloring to some corn syrup and painting them on the pin. Then we sprinkled red decorating sugar over the corn syrup (thought up by my husband). The Happy Birthday are candles and we had a number 6 candle as well. I think they turned out great!

Labels:


link | posted by Melissia at 4:54 PM






3 Comments:
Blogger craftyrachel had this to say:

It turned out great! Very festive. Dang, now I am hungry for cupcakes.

September 16, 2008 at 6:00 PM 

Blogger Liz had this to say:

Yum this looks tasty! :D

Liz x

September 17, 2008 at 6:56 AM 

Blogger Jami had this to say:

great cake!

September 17, 2008 at 7:47 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.