Sunday, November 2, 2008
Halloween Treats

I made these spiders for my daughters class. They are made with the SU scallop circle punch and SU photo corner punch (Thanks again Dawn!). The white of the eyes I cut with my cricut, the black pupil and red nose were done with a hole punch. A chocolate candy disk is sandwiched in the middle of the body.


I put them in small clear envelopes and added a bag topper that I stamped.

These "Frankies" are wrapped around a full size Hershey bar. I made these wrappers last year for the small candy bars for my daughters class. These I made for the ladies at work. I used my cricut to cut the eye pieces and nose. The hair was cut with decorative scissors.

I made 2x2 cards to go with the candy bars. I have 2x2 clear envelopes that they fit in.


A card I made for my parents.


link | posted by Melissia at 3:34 PM






5 Comments:
Blogger Dawn had this to say:

The spiders turned out great! I love the bags too. The house mouse stamp is too cute!

btw, thanks for my treat bag:) I was so excited to see there was a spider in it for me:)

November 2, 2008 at 6:34 PM 

Blogger craftyrachel had this to say:

I love the spiders. They are way cute!

Stop on by the SBS-12 yahoo group. We miss you over there! Also, I am hosting a Holiday Images Swap. I would love it you joined us. I hope to see you!

November 3, 2008 at 11:37 PM 

Blogger Liz had this to say:

Well done, these are all fantastic! Love the lil pumpkin mouse image :D

Liz xxx

November 9, 2008 at 12:54 PM 

Blogger Rachel Webber had this to say:

Those spiders are just great, what a fab idea!

December 6, 2008 at 1:37 PM 

Blogger Annapurna had this to say:

These are way too cute! Time for some Christmas projects now :-)

You must be way too busy making them that you are not blogging them, right?

December 11, 2008 at 9:36 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.