Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Christmas Gift


This was a project I did for a Christmas gift for my Grandmother. I printed B&W photos of all her great grandchildren and Mod Podge them onto wooden blocks my hubby cut for me. I had painted the blocks black first and then sanded the edges. I made stencils for the Angel letters with my cricut machine and sponge painted them onto the blocks. The wording on the bottom flat piece of wood are rub on letters. I hot glued it all together along with adding some Prima flowers to the front.

Labels:


link | posted by Melissia at 4:20 PM






1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

2015-10-5 xiaozhengm
Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Outlet
coach factory outlet
Coach Outlet USA Stores
Coach Coupons In Coach Outlet Store Online
Coach Outlet Store Online Official Website
Air Jordan 4 Green Glow
louis vuitton
Cheap Real Louis Vuitton Handbags
Coach Factory Outlet Online Authentic
cheap ugg boots
Michael Kors Outlet Handbags Wholesale
michael kors handbags
ugg boots sale
michael kors outlet online
ralph lauren
Authentic Louis Vuitton Handbags Cheap Sale
louis vuitton outlet stores
michael kors bags
Michael Kors Outlet Official Website
Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM Monogram
louis vuitton handbags
Ugg Boots,Ugg Boots Outlet,Ugg Outlet,Cheap Uggs,Uggs On Sale,Ugg Boots Clearance,Uggs For Women
Authentic Coach Factory Outlet Online
fitflops
Authentic Montblanc Pens Sale Online
uggs on sale
Kobe Basketball Shoes For Sale
Louis Vuitton Backpack Purse
coach outlet
Abercrombie & Fitch Kids Clothing
Abercrombie Short T-Shirts
hollister
Michael Kors Outlet Sale Online Store
Authentic Louis Vuitton Monogram Handbag
Jordan Retro 8 Playoffs

October 4, 2015 at 10:56 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.