Thursday, April 23, 2009
Sewing Project

I haven't been doing much scrapping and stamping, but I did pull my sewing machine out a couple weeks ago and tried my hand at a few things. I don't get a lunch at work, but I have an hour between work and picking up my daughter from school so I eat lunch between the 2 places. I had been looking for a cute lunch bag. The only ones I liked were all more than I wanted to pay for a little lunch bag. So I made this round drawstring bag. The four outside fabrics came from Wal Mart. The inside is lined with a waterproof material called PUL. I probably have about $3.00 of materials in it. It did take a while to make, but after making one, I am sure I could do another in a couple of hours.

I have a water bottle carrier that I made for my daughter and some reusable snack bags that I will snap some pictures of pretty soon.



Labels: ,


link | posted by Melissia at 7:24 PM






1 Comments:
Blogger raybanoutlet001 had this to say:

coach outlet online
polo ralph lauren
polo ralph lauren outlet
skechers shoes
ugg boots
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses
replica watches
pandora jewelry
christian louboutin shoes

July 31, 2017 at 8:13 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.