Thursday, April 23, 2009
Sewing Project

I haven't been doing much scrapping and stamping, but I did pull my sewing machine out a couple weeks ago and tried my hand at a few things. I don't get a lunch at work, but I have an hour between work and picking up my daughter from school so I eat lunch between the 2 places. I had been looking for a cute lunch bag. The only ones I liked were all more than I wanted to pay for a little lunch bag. So I made this round drawstring bag. The four outside fabrics came from Wal Mart. The inside is lined with a waterproof material called PUL. I probably have about $3.00 of materials in it. It did take a while to make, but after making one, I am sure I could do another in a couple of hours.

I have a water bottle carrier that I made for my daughter and some reusable snack bags that I will snap some pictures of pretty soon.



Labels: ,


link | posted by Melissia at 7:24 PM






2 Comments:
Blogger dong dong23 had this to say:

gucci outlet
juicy couture
christian louboutin outlet
adidas originals shoes
tiffany and co
celine
oakley sunglasses
cheap oakleys
kobe bryant shoes
gucci outlet
true religion
oakley vault
nike trainers
ray ban outlet
air jordans
louis vuitton handbags
oakley sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
gucci outlet
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet online
replica watches
ray ban sunglasses outlet
jordan retro
coach factory outlet
oakley sunglasses wholesale
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
north face outlet
tory burch outlet
christian louboutin shoes
kate spade outlet
louis vuitton bags
louis vuitton handbags
true religion jeans
kobe 9
ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors
ralph lauren outlet
20164.19wengdongdong

April 19, 2016 at 1:59 AM 

Blogger raybanoutlet001 had this to say:

coach outlet online
polo ralph lauren
polo ralph lauren outlet
skechers shoes
ugg boots
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses
replica watches
pandora jewelry
christian louboutin shoes

July 31, 2017 at 8:13 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.