Saturday, July 25, 2009
Out Of The Box


I made this for a friend's birthday (I am sure she has gotten it by now so it should be safe to post this). This is kind of an out of the box for me. I don't tend to use these colors very often because I never feel like what I do with them works well. If that makes any sense.

I used some Not Quite Navy(SU) and Bravo Burgundy(SU) with some light cream color cardstock. I sponged around the cream with Close To Cocoa (SU) along with stamping the sentiment. I used burgundy ribbon and round button as well as a green heart button. I can not remember who the papers are by, but I had bought them long ago at Hobby Lobby. I used a black marker to make dots around the circles.

Sorry for the pic quality.

Labels:


link | posted by Melissia at 5:11 PM






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.