Sunday, September 13, 2009
Birthday Treats

I made these for my daughters class for her birthday treat. I wrapped Reese's PB Cups with pattern paper and crimped the ends. I wrapped a thin strip of solid cardstock around the middle and topped it with a scalloped circle. The cupcake stamp is one from Michael's dollar spot colored with pencils.

Mini pinatas that I made for her Build A Bear party using the new SU Build A Bear stamps.


Cupcake toppers also made for the Build A Bear Party using the SU Build A Bear stamps. I cut them out and glued them to a toothpick.

Labels:


link | posted by Melissia at 2:24 PM






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.