Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Birthday Card


This birthday card was made for a friend. I had seen some really cute cards lately using the postage stamp template and it occurred to me that I have that template. It doesn’t have the current postage amount on it, but so what? I want to make some more cards with the postage template so I will see if I can fix that.

The cupcake stamps are again something I am using from my stash for the first time. These are from the clear $1 stamp packs from Michaels. The Happy Birthday is a SU stamp that most certainly has been used many, many times. It is such a great size to fill up an empty spot on a card. I embossed the dots on the card with my Cuttlebug (something else that does not get used as often as it should). I used SU chalks for a little color around the cupcakes. I thought it turned out pretty cute.

Labels:


link | posted by Melissia at 11:34 PM






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.