Friday, October 30, 2009
Pumpkin Baskets


I had seen these on a craft blog with a little tutorial and thought they were so cute. I was worried they would be very time consuming and as usual, I waited until the near last minute to start working on them. The tutorial actually had you making them a bit bigger than what I did them. I only wanted to put a little bag of candy in them so I cut down on the height of the pumpkin. Surprisingly they did not take as long as I thought. I still ended up having to work on them well into the night to get them done, but it gave me something to do and reason to be crafty.

Labels: ,


link | posted by Melissia at 8:48 PM






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.