Friday, October 30, 2009
Spooky Spider


A quick card I made to go with some Halloween treats for my niece and nephew. I don’t know how well you can see it, but I used black stickles on the web. I really love using stickles and really need to start using them more on my cards. And I am proud to say that I used stamps that have been sitting around for a while and had not been used before. The stamp was $1 from Michaels that I picked up last year just because it was 25% off and surely I would need a spider in a web stamp at some point in my life, right? And who can pass up a .75 cent stamp? The Trick or Treat stamp came in a kit that I had bought on clearance probably 3 years ago and believe I actually used this one other time before.

Labels: ,


link | posted by Melissia at 8:58 PM






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.