Friday, October 30, 2009
Witch Shoes



The witches shoe is another tutorial I found online with a pattern. Another project I expected to be a lot more difficult that it was. It is just cut 2 pieces, the inside liner and outside. The only difficult part of this project was getting the liner to match up right once you folded the shoe up. I think the liner pattern might have been a little off. I could never seem to cut it to fit just right. There would always be some black showing with the pieces came together. Not the end of the world, but a bit frustrating. I wish I could have thought of more creative ways to decorate the outside of the shoe, but anything I tried putting on it just looked wrong. I placed a bag of home made Halloween mix in each shoe and these were given to my co workers. The Happy Halloween and Witch Hat stamp on the baggie tag were from the Halloween set mentioned in my previous post.

Labels:


link | posted by Melissia at 9:21 PM






3 Comments:
Blogger raybanoutlet001 had this to say:

coach outlet online
polo ralph lauren
polo ralph lauren outlet
skechers shoes
ugg boots
coach outlet
oakley sunglasses
replica watches
pandora jewelry
christian louboutin shoes

July 31, 2017 at 8:13 PM 

Blogger Unknown had this to say:

ralph lauren outlet
uggs outlet
pandora uk
ralph lauren outlet
nike free run
uggs outlet
pandora jewelry
nike air max
canada goose jackets
ugg outlet
201711.21wengdongdong

November 21, 2017 at 6:59 PM 

Blogger Unknown had this to say:

adidas outlet
pandora uk
soccer jerseys
marc by marc jacobs
mont blanc pens
guess pas cher
ai max
louboutin pas cher
salvatore ferragamo
longchamp handbags
2017.12.11chenlixiang

December 10, 2017 at 5:52 PM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.