Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Christmas Class Treats

I decided I wanted to do something different for the class treat this year. I really wasn't up for paper crafting, so I pulled out the plastic canvas and shipped up these kissing reindeer. They are super easy to make, but a bit time consuming. I should have known better and not waited until just a few days before I needed them to get started on them. I was up late into the night, but I got them done and to my surprise they kids loved them. They had so much fun playing with them, clipping them on their hair and clothes, making them talk. It was great!


You squeeze their cheeks and they give you a kiss.


I had picked these cute stacking jelly candy sticks and added a little stamped tag to them.


I decided not to make Christmas cards this year and felt guilty for not getting use out of any Christmas stamps, so I stamped the tags.

Labels: , , ,


link | posted by Melissia at 9:41 PM






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.