Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Quick Gift For Under A Buck!


This is what I made for the ladies at the office and for my daughters teacher. The are simply votive candles with rub ons.

I was at Micheals looking for individual glass votive holders which were nearly $1 a piece. Then I picked up the votive candles which were around .40 a piece. So I have already spent roughly $1.50 once you include tax and I still needed to buy the rub ons. Just as I was leaving the candle aisle I spotted something! A box of 12 glass votive holders with candles for $8.00 which actually only cost me $4.80 after my 40% coupon. I bought a couple different packs of Christmas rub ons for around $1 - $1.50 each and was able to make at least 2 candles with each pack. Put them in a cello back with some ribbon and a tag and there you have a nice, quick and affordable gift.

Labels: ,


link | posted by Melissia at 9:52 PM






1 Comments:
Blogger Miranda had this to say:

Hi there,

What a nice blog.
I had a question about the mini pinata.How do you make this?Because i want it to make for my little girl her birthday.I hope that you can help me.
Please give me a email on kershof@planet.nl
Thank you verry mutch

Lovely greetings from the Netherlands,
Miranda kershof

May 19, 2010 at 4:35 AM 

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.