Sunday, September 14, 2008
5 Day Challenge - Day 5 (finally)

After finishing the goodie bags on day 4 of the 5 day challenge, I have not been back in my craft room until today. So I am going to cheat and post this as my day 5 challenge. It just took more than 5 days to complete the challenge. Smile

These are the thank you cards we are mailing to the birthday guests from my daughters party last weekend. I cut a black 4.5" circle with my Cricut machine in the blackout feature. I also cut a regular 4.5" circle in white and computer printed text on them:

Dear_______,
Thank you for the
_____________
and for coming to my party.
I hope you had fun!

I had my daughter write in the name and gift and sign her name on the bottom. Then I glued them to the black circles. I glued 1" silhouette circles in gray on the front for the bowling ball holes. I am mailing them in a CD envelopes (shown above, ready to mail) with the ball showing through the front window and I addressed the envelope on the back.

Labels: ,


link | posted by Melissia at 4:41 PM






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Back To the Main Page



Hi! I'm Melissia. I am a wife of 9 years, a mother of 6.5 years and a program assistant for almost 2 years. I enjoy paper crafting and doing various other crafts. I also enjoy reading, blurfing, brain games and spending time with my daughter.